If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can:
- return your items within 60 days following receipt or your parcel
- exchange your order for a similar product or a store credit within 60 days upon receipt.
In any case the item must be returned in unused condition in its original package.
Any item that is not in the same condition as it was shipped will not be accepted as a return.
Shipping costs are non-refundable and return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
If the goods are damaged, faulty on arrival or we sent you incorrect order please contact us within 48 hours and we will arrange replacement of the goods or issue refund (we will also refund your initial postage and packing charges).
In case any defects occur after a period of time, return is possible if there are obvious manufacturing defects. In this case all returns must be approved by Linen Tales and the purchase of returned item must be not older than one year.
All OUTLET items, linen fabrics, fabric samples and custom orders can not be returned.
Linen Tales must approve all returns.
Before shipping back your return, send us an email at email@example.com for return instructions.
HOW TO RETURN?
1. Please include the return form and fill in the code that best explains the reasons for your return.
2. Place the Return form together with the item(s) you wish to return in a suitable bag/box.
3. Send it to the address below:
UAB BALTIC FLAX (Shipment Department) Vytenio st. 52
Ph. 370 618 55767
For your protection please ensure that your return is shipped with by Recorded Delivery (and it has a tracking number).
Linen Tales is not responsible for returns that are lost in the mail. We reserve the right established by law to not change or accept returns of good quality custom made bedding.