By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.These Terms & Conditions may be updated at any time.
- After choosing the items of your preference, you'll find them display in the Shopping Bag page.
- In order to complete your order and proceed with the checkout you will be asked to create an account.
- Shipping costs will be added to your order accordingly to the delivery address provided by you.
- You will be redirected to a PayPal page to make a secure payment.
- You will receive the order confirmation by e-mail after you place the order. We will also contact you and provide a tracking number once your order is dispatched.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or direct payments through PayPal. If any problems arise when placing an order, please contact us by e-mail. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail after you place the order.
Linen Tales agrees to ship all ordered goods within 5 business days after the payment of the goods is received.
Please notice that all items are made to order specially for you, except a small part of items in the Outlet category. If you are in hurry with your order - please contact our customer service and we will find a solution for you.
Delivery is made by DHL, TNT, FedEx or “Lietuvos pastas” (www.post.lt). All parcels are shipped from Lithuania. We will e-mail you a tracking number once your parcel is shipped.
For any further information please contact our customer service.
Lithuania 2 – 3 working days. EU 7 – 10 working days. Everywhere else 10-15 working days.
The estimated delivery times above are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Linen Tales is not responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearance process.
Please note, the shipping as stated above does not include any taxes, duties or import fees that may be charged when a package reaches it’s destination country. All orders are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid).